We manufacture high quality master cylinders that converts force (commonly from a driver’s foot) into hydraulic pressure of a brake system.
* Assemblies match what was originally installed on the car for quality, fit, function and material.
* During design of our assemblies only OE assemblies are used as base reference.
* All manufactured assemblies must pass SAE/JIS/CNS testing before first manufacturing run is made.
* Rubber components manufactured are independently tested and certified by approved labs globally to meet extreme (hi and low) temperatures.
* All aluminum castings are “hard anodized”.
* All iron castings are phosphate coated to prevent rust.
* All machining done by computer programed CNC machines.
* Before assembly all castings and components are cleaned by automated ultrasonic cleaning machines.
* Each assembly is 100% tested before being packaged.
* Master cylinders are available with EPDM rubber for DOT3, 4 and 5 brake fluids and with NBR rubber for mineral base hydraulic oil.